Fashion Support - Temporary
Dorel Juvenile provides people the invaluable opportunity to make a difference. To work on leading brands together with talented people across the globe, and to keep growing both personally and professionally. Take the next step in your career and join our quest to improve the parenting journey for millions of families around the world.
Assist the fashion design team in physical creation of line review and marketing materials. Organize and file fabric standards and help create design library. This job is in person 3 days a week and days are flexible.
• Knowledge of basic Adobe Illustrator
• Experience with craft rotary cutters for paper and fabric
• Filing standards in binders and organizing fabric
• Create and update fashion collection binders
• Assist and help maintain fabric library and inventory for category
• Purchase items for team, and administer expense reports
• Assist overall fashion department on projects or special needs
• Create fabric swatch rings, boards, and binders for buyer meetings
• Organizing digital files
•Detail oriented and organized
• Positive team player
• Excellent in communications
Working knowledge of Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
High School diploma
Must be 18 years of age
Are you ready to grow with us?
We are proud to work with 3400 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards. Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.