Sobre nósTo strengthen our Supply Chain team, we are looking for a Supply Chain Planner. Are you passionate about working in a multi-cultural organization with lots of international contacts and in which it is required to adapt to the continuous changes our market expects?! Are you passionate about working in a multi-cultural organization with lots of international contacts and in which it is required to adapt to the continuous changes our market expects? Do you like to work with numbers and make them talk? Are you pragmatic and hands-on?! Are you eager to contribute to the success of a listed company? Then we might have a match! Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position.
Sua missãoOur production and assembly processes are mostly outsourced to different suppliers both in the Portugal and abroad. Your activities are focused on getting the right product at the right time, location, and quantity against the lowest possible costs.
Principais responsabilidadesYou will have European responsibility for multiple warehouses of a part of the growing Asian product portfolio. While working with many direct international contacts, both European and intercontinental, coupled with a close-knit team of well-cooperating European planners:
• Ordering products to our European warehouses in line with contract agreements, in such a way that there will be an optimum between costs and availability of products; (market needs)
• Take ownership of the complete ordering process, monitor delivery times and communicating to internal and external stakeholders;
• Work with Demand Coordinators to secure availability of products per market;
• Provide suppliers on a regular basis with a forecast;
• Contributing to a controlled regularly introduction and phasing out of products;
• Managing European inventory levels in such a way that demand, and availability are continuously in balance;
This position is located at our office in Vila do Conde, Portugal.
Seu perfilDo you like to work with numbers and make them talk? Are you pragmatic and hands-on?!
• 3 years of experience in similar planning role(s) , and/or a bachelor degree in Supply Chain/Logistics;
• Ability and/or proven experience to work effectively and efficiently with people from different cultures in an international environment;
• the ability to keep the overview and filter the right information out of a large quantity of data, to be able to make the right choices;
• an accurate way of working, are analytical and good in problem solving;
• experience with ERP systems, M3 is a plus;
• excellent verbal and writing skills in English.
Está pronto para crescer connosco?We offer a Supply Chain Planning position that enables you to take ownership and work in a positive environment. You play an important role in taking our Supply Chain organization to the next level. We offer a great opportunity to acquires skills and expertise working in a changing multinational and publicly listed company.
We offer a job in an organization where you work with products that can make a difference, appeal to people's emotions, and contribute to the safety of children.
You work in an international environment within a multi-cultural team. We offer good working conditions, including working from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 3.400 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.