About usDorel Juvenile provides people the invaluable opportunity to make a difference. To work on leading brands together with talented people across the globe, and to keep growing both personally and professionally. Take the next step in your career and join our quest to improve the parenting journey for millions of families around the world.
Your missionThe Senior Graphic Designer will work with both internal resources and external partners on a wide variety of projects across multiple Brands at Dorel Juvenile, including but not limited to Safety 1st, Maxi Cosi, Monbebe, Tiny Love, and Disney Baby.
Key responsibilitiesWork closely with Creative Development leadership and internal/external staff to:
• Develop package layouts based on brand DNA
• Create iconography, logos and informational graphics
• Art direct and prepare for photo shoots
• Create packaging related presentation assets
• Consider and apply QA and legal package requirements to packaging
• Partner with Structural Engineer to create innovative, break-frame packaging
• Advise on cost-effective, sustainable manufacturing & production methods
• Work with team to achieve key delivery dates
• Ensure alignment with cross functional teams
• Review artwork from junior level and/or contract designers against goals/objectives
• Identify new printing techniques & packaging trends
Your profile• High level of creativity, passion, and integrity
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design/Commercial Art
• High level of creativity, passion, and integrity
• Comprehensive knowledge of packaging production methods and ability to build production ready files, sustainable packaging knowledge a plus
• Experience working with style guides and ability to conceptualize and execute unique 1-off package designs based on established brand guidelines
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Highly proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Word, Excel
• Strong presentation skills
• Organized and able to multi-task in a high-volume, ever-changing environment
• Ability to negotiate and direct projects with vendors
• Strong ability to maintain and nurture relationship with licensed partners
• Provide clear communication and ensure approval process protocols are adhered to
• Experience with branding, event design and style guide development a plus.
Are you ready to grow with us?We work with the very best in the industry, and attach great importance to teamwork and a culture of openness, trust and empowerment.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.