Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company, with well-known brands like Maxi-Cosi, BebeConfort and Tiny Love (amongst others) sold in over 100 countries worldwide. Our shared mission at Dorel Juvenile is to know and understand the needs of the modern parent so we can provide the best child mobility and caring solutions.
In our European headquarters in Helmond, we are now looking for an eager to learn, data-savvy, highly motivated and hands-on Salesforce Administrator to strengthen our ISPM department. This position will report directly to the Project Manager SalesForce.com, also based in Helmond.
This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants.
At Dorel, we use Salesforce to collect, store and analyse all our customer data. As a Salesforce Administrator your job description is diverse. You will perform several (ad-hoc) administrative tasks, a big part provided through Salesforce ServiceDesk and Jira. Training new hires the basics of Salesforce can be part of your work if this interests you. Keeping our crm system updated is your mission.
- All possible administrative tasks such as:
- setting up the Salesforce org. and users,
- configure security and access settings,
- create custom objects, automations and create and maintain fields,
- manage sales, marketing, service and support applications,
- manage activities and collaboration as well as data,
- build reports, dashboards, and other analytics,
- administer desktop and mobile apps,
- install packages from AppExchange and
- managing the health of the org.
- Train new internal Salesforce users.
- MBO level 4 (expert IT systems and devices) or HBO.
- Concrete experience working in an administrative capacity with Salesforce.
- You are certified as a Salesforce Admin. (Either Sales & Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud is a must. If you are certified in both, this would be a big plus!)
- Experience with Jira is preferred, but not necessary.
- Excellent English (written and spoken) is a must.
- You are eager to learn and well-organized, with an eye for detail and an analytical mindset.
- You are Customer Experience focused, pro-active and performance driven.
Are you ready to grow with us?
- A market level salary based on your experience and knowledge, with room to grow.
- This is a position for 40 hours per week with the option to work hybrid up to 3 days (2 joint office days in Helmond).
- You will first receive an annual contract with a probation time of one month.
- You are eligible for a 13th month every year.
- The annual leave entitlements consist of 28 vacation days in the case of full-time employment.
- Extensive retirement plan.
- Other terms include travel expenses, use of a laptop and telephone if required, option to purchase extra holiday hours, Bicycle Plan, Fitness Plan and collective health insurance.
- Besides work there is time for fun such as team outings.
N.B. This position is eligible for our internal ‘Refer a Friend’ policy. Please ask your HR Manager for the terms that apply.
At Dorel we offer you the unique opportunity to learn in and work with the Salesforce org. extensively (Sales, Service & Marketing Cloud and MuleSoft). Over time, we offer you the opportunity to grow internally within the Salesforce domain. In which direction depends on you. From Business Analyst to Senior Admin or Developer. But first we have several interesting projects lined up. For instance, we'll soon be working on setting up knowledge in Service Cloud, opportunity management in Sales Cloud and developing journeys in the Marketing Cloud. Are you ready to grow with us?
About Dorel Juvenile
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.