BebeConfort Brand Manager
As a Brand Manager, you will be solely responsible for managing and developing the brand BebeConfort of Dorel Juvenile. You will deliver spot on communication assets for the main distribution channels that will drive brand awareness, consideration and conversion. You have a strong commercial mind and work closely with the Sales Directors of the main distribution channels. Together you create a winning strategy to grow market shares and drive revenue across the various EU markets. You will become part of the Brand Management team, consisting of 3 Brand Managers and you will report directly to the EU Lead Brand Manager.
BebeConfort is part of Dorel Juvenile, together with brands like Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love. These A-brands consume a lot of attention. You as an experienced Brand Manager know how to be creative to get noticed both for our Mass Market channels and our Pure Player channels.
The focus of your position will be on:
- Champion research to assess current brand positioning in the EU region, competitive landscapes, industry trends, and market share to develop a strong sense of strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to improve brand health and positioning. You will aim to achieve brand awareness growth and define the topics where we need to win with our brand and product communication strategies towards consumers, based on brand health research.
- Creating a strong partnership with the Product Team on NPD & GTM Process.
- Develop brand guidelines, new product launches, and asset toolkits. You deliver strong communication assets for the brands for both online and offline channels. You understand the channels’ needs and are on top of the content trends within those channels. You provide the master assets and central POS packages that markets can implement.
- Partner with agencies to brief and plan shoots that will contribute to the best brand experience and creation of communication assets (both online and offline).
- Liaise with the Sales Directors and local markets to deliver the best brand strategy. You are the go-to person to liaise with on EU awards, events, retailer presentations and/ or other marketing communication tools.
- Being cost efficient and cost aware. You are responsible for your own budget, and you are accountable.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communication. You are a medior in terms of commercial marketing experience.
- Experience working with multi-division organizations with separate target audiences for each brand.
- Deep functional knowledge in marketing/brand management with a strong understanding of financials. Sound grasp of current marketing tools and strategies.
- Strong communication and excellent presentation skills.
- Strategic minded with strong executional abilities.
- You have a strong commercial mind combined with a creative eye for brand communication.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Organized and structured, results driven.
- Has a can-do mentality and is a great team player and connector.
Are you ready to grow with us?
- A market level salary based on your experience and knowledge, with room to grow.
- This is a position for 32 to 40 hours per week, depending on your preferences.
- You will first receive an annual contract with a probation time of one month.
- You are eligible for a 13th month every year.
- The option to work hybrid up to 3 days, with 2 joint office days.
- The annual leave entitlements consist of 28 vacation days in the case of full-time employment.
- Extensive retirement plan.
- Other terms include travel expenses, use of a laptop and telephone if required, option to purchase extra holiday hours, Bicycle Plan and collective health insurance.
- Besides work there is time for fun such as team outings.
N.B. This position is eligible for our internal ‘Refer a Friend’ policy. Please ask your HR Manager for the terms that apply.
We offer an opportunity to leave your mark and enable you to grow on our BebeConfort brand. While the former Brand Manager has already set up a good foundation, the brand is ready to be explored even further. This means lots of room for your own input and ideas. In time there is room to grow towards a senior position or explore other Dorel Juvenile Brands. Are you ready to grow with us?
About Dorel Juvenile
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.