Consumer Care Representative DACH
At Dorel Juvenile Europe, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bebeconfort, Tiny Love, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to extend our leading position in the market.
Our European Customer Service division consists of 2 departments: Retailer Care (verkoop binnendienst) and Consumer Care (klant contact). For our ConsumerCare department, we now have a job opening for a service-oriented, experienced and enthusiastic Consumer Care Representative in our DACH (German-speaking) team. This team is based in our EU headquarters in Helmond, NL and will report to the Team Lead Consumer Care DACH.
Alongside your colleagues, you ensure an excellent service, you amaze our customers and surpass their expectations. Within the team, conviviality and focus on result go hand in hand.
- You answer questions and complaints via e-mail, Social Media and sometimes phone, with customized solutions in line with our Dorel Service Promise.
- You can estimate and decide when a question, comment or complaint should be treated online or better offline.
- You work with ERP and CRM systems to answer all questions, register and plan follow up activities.
- You propose improvements in response to customer questions.
- You recognize opportunities that can lead to improvement of our processes.
- You register improvements through internal systems. In this way you make Dorel every day a little bit better for our customers.
- some years relevant experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English is a must. Business proficiency in German is a must as well. As Dorel Juvenile is a multicultural company working knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Experience working with 'Salesforce' software is a plus.
- Customer oriented without losing sight of sales targets.
- Strong in planning and organizing (managing priorities)
- You have excellent communication skills and know how to use them.
- You’re always one step ahead and dare to take the initiative.
- Strong sense of accountability. You consider yourself as the answerable person to arrange things or get things done, or when synchronization with others is needed.
What We Offer
- A salary between 2200 and 2900, based on your experience and knowledge, with room to grow.
- This is a position for 24 to 40 hours per week, depending on your preferences.
- You will first receive an annual contract with a probation time of one month.
- You are eligible for a 13th month every year.
- The option to work hybrid up to 3 days, with 2 joint office days.
- The annual leave entitlements consist of 28 vacation days in the case of full-time employment.
- Extensive retirement plan.
- Other terms include travel expenses, use of a laptop and telephone if required, option to purchase extra holiday hours, Bicycle Plan and collective health insurance.
- Besides work there is time for fun such as team outings.
About Dorel Juvenile
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect., even in ways they did not expect.