Team Lead Consumer Care (Benescan and DACH)
The Consumer Care department ensures that questions, complaints and comments from consumers about our brand products are dealt with professionally. They form the contact point for consumers, arranging for the professional dealing (and administration) of written, verbal, and online questions, complaints and comments about our brand products.
We are now looking for a strong, process driven and proactive Team Lead Consumer Care to lead and further professionalize our Benescan and DACH Consumer Care teams, based in our EU headquarters in Helmond, NL.
As TL Consumer Care it is your mission to lead a team of consumer care representatives to ensure that they offer the best possible service to any incoming request in order to ensure optimal performance and satisfaction of our consumers (direct consumers & retailers). The team comprises a variety of tasks, languages, contacts, communication channels (online and offline) and multiple systems in an environment that is continuously growing and changing.
This is position is based in Helmond and will report to the Director Market Quality & Customer Services Europe.
The TL Consumer Care is responsible for the timely and effective implementation of consumer operations activities. You do this by optimizing support processes and implementing new processes. You translate service-related strategic decisions into plans and then implement them. You exercise day-to-day management over the Consumer Care department.
- Managing: Creation of parameters for a healthy working climate and providing properly functioning departments, matching people and resources. You directly manage all members of the consumer care department.
- arranging for a proper allocation of work.
- responsible for preparing and implementing procedures.
- holding work consultations.
- holding performance and assessment meetings.
- making proposals for systematic improvements to structure or processes, and may implement these.
- focus on strong team and individual performance (KPI’s) which results in high consumer satisfaction with consumers, both online and offline
- workflow management; availability of consumer care agents when and where it is needed.
- Projects: Drafts plans and implements these for strategic, consumer-related projects with a view to systematic improve the structure or processes.
- Sales: Drive to enhance e-commerce sales boost by successful implementation of projects.
- Good communication skills in English are a must. Good knowledge of Dutch and German is preferred. Working knowledge of any other European language is a bonus.
- Higher education (HBO) working and/or thinking level.
- Relevant experience, of which a least 5 years' experience within a ‘Customer Service’ department in a service-oriented environment.
- Experience with complaint handling, social media, webcare.
- Demonstrable success as a people manager is a must.
- Remains efficient and effective under constantly changing conditions.
- Experience within an international environment / organization.
- Open mind-set to different cultures.
- Team player with an ability to inspire others.
- Can think strategically while at the same time act operationally.
- Lead by example, Enthusiastic, Flexible, Open and honest.
- Experience with SalesForce is an absolute pre.
- You understand the necessity to change, to be able to adopt to ever-changing needs and demands of our consumers.
Are you ready to grow with us?
- A market level salary based on your experience and knowledge, with room to grow.
- This is a position for 32-40 hours per week with the option to work hybrid up to 3 days (2 joint office days).
- You will first receive an annual contract with a probation time of one month.
- You are eligible for a 13th month every year.
- The annual leave entitlements consist of 28 vacation days in the case of full-time employment.
- Extensive retirement plan.
- Other terms include travel expenses, use of a laptop and telephone if required, option to purchase extra holiday hours, Bicycle Plan and collective health insurance.
- Besides work there is time for fun such as team outings.
N.B. This position is eligible for our internal ‘Refer a Friend’ policy. Please ask your HR Manager for the terms that apply.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.