ICT Servicedesk Engineer
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our products are available in more than 100 countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews. That's what sets our products apart; durable, helpful and caring.
As a ICT Servicedesk Engineer at Dorel Juvenile, you will help us keep running things smooth. You are our go-to person regarding any ICT related question your colleagues have. Together with 4 co-workers based in the Netherlands and Portugal, you efficiently take care of all service tickets assigned to your team. You will report directly to our EU/ Asia Pacific IT Manager. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit to work with us, then let's move forward together.
- Responding to our users in an effective and timely manner.
- Increasing customer satisfaction through proactive stakeholder engagement.
- Provide End-User support by resolving first and second line incidents and/or requests.
- Providing high quality support services through Continual Service Improvement.
- Proper Incident and escalation management to Level 3 support teams.
- Proper Asset Management for End-user equipment.
- PC installation based on the latest Microsoft products.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of Microsof Active Directory, Microsof Azure and Microsoft Office365.
- Has knowledge of the techniques and technology, enthusiastic about gaining knowledge about the services, products, and processes.
- Focused on the entire area of expertise, with insight in the process(es) and/or administration.
- Proactive and strong feeling of accountability. Gets things done and synchronizes with others when needed.
- Able to make decisions that quickly lead to the best possible solution within the procedures. Excellent (practical) problem solving skills.
- Able to anticipate and handle ad-hoc disruptions in the regular workflow. Understands the consequences of his/her actions.
- Able to gather information, organize, arrange and plan concrete business.
Are you ready to grow with us?
- A market level salary based on your experience and knowledge, with room to grow.
- This is a position for 32 to 40 hours per week, depending on your preferences.
- You will first receive an annual contract with a probation time of one month.
- You are eligible for a 13th month every year.
- The annual leave entitlements consist of 28 vacation days in the case of full-time employment.
- Extensive retirement plan.
- Other terms include travel expenses, use of a laptop and telephone if required, option to purchase extra holiday hours, Bicycle Plan and collective health insurance.
- Besides work there is time for fun such as team outings.
N.B. This position is eligible for our internal ‘Refer a Friend’ policy. Please ask your HR Manager for the terms that apply.
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future.
We offer an opportunity to leave your mark and enable you to change our processes. While the former and current colleagues already started with setting up a good foundation, there is still lots of room for improvement. This means your input and ideas are highly valued. We invite you to grow with us!
About Dorel Juvenile
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.