About usDorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our products are available in more than 100 countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews. That's what sets our products apart; durable, helpful and caring.
Your missionAn exciting opportunity has come up within the IT Services department for a proactive and enthusiastic Application Support Engineer!
The Application Support Engineer is part of a team responsible for the support of our Business Application. The main focus of this position is on our ERP system (M3-Infor) and Logistics applications such as our Warehouse Management System. In your role, you must have a good understanding of business processes within the ERP landscape as well as the connected Warehouse Logistics applications.
Key responsibilities• Good understanding of ERP Business processes, M3-Infor;
• Good understanding of interface mappings between ERP infrastructure and its various subsystems;
• Good understanding of Warehouse Logistic processes, such as Warehouse Management Systems, carriers / Label printing;
• Provide timely support and resolution for bugs, issues and 1st level support requests.
Your profile• Bachelor or Master degree; e.g. Computer Science or Information Technology, with > 3 years relevant experience;
• Good English Level, both written and spoken;
• We value expertise in ERP, WMS and EDI Knowledge;
• End-User Applications Support combined with excellent Customer Service skills;
• Eager to learn, asks questions and thinks along about issues or advice;
• Ability to troubleshoot complex business process issues;
• Available to work with hybrid regime.
Are you ready to grow with us?The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth.
This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global brands Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Safety 1st, BebeConfort, Cosco and Infanti.
Because of the international context of our organization, resumes and cover letter must be submitted in English.
Only the candidates with the pretended profile, will be contacted in two weeks’ time.