About usDorel Juvenile provides people the invaluable opportunity to make a difference. To work on leading brands together with talented people across the globe, and to keep growing both personally and professionally. Take the next step in your career and join our quest to improve the parenting journey for millions of families around the world.
Your missionAs a technical / digital project manager, you will be responsible for Mobile App Development projects & IoT product development management. In our agile Global Connected team, you will be one of key decision makers that will make an impact. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team including, product marketing, UX/UI design and the cloud-full-stack partners, as well as our product teams (industrial design, electronic hardware, software development). You will support our Global Director of the Connected Products in the successful delivery of our strategic initiatives while providing to our consumers the best-in class experience for App and IoT products. As a member of our Global Connected Team you will be part of the unifying force that makes an impact at the Roadmap, Portfolio, Program, Project, and Process levels.
Key responsibilities• Cross functional leadership is the backbone of what we do and is global in scope. As the cross functional leader of your program team, you will drive accountability and enroll the team in the commitment to meet our business objectives.
• You will partner with our product marketing team to understand our strategic intent and work with our internal technical team (Architects, App engineers) and external vendors (UI / UX) to lead the tactical execution to maintain business scope.
• You are the champion of our unique process and ensure the proper execution of our plans within the time/resources/scope expectations.
• Utilizing Risk Management, you equip your team for known issues with potential parallel paths to allow them to address unknown risks in a way that does not impact our time to market and are able to communicate this effectively to senior leadership.
Your profileYou are not risk adverse. You embrace it. You strive for excellence and are a motivated self-directed individual who has a passion for what you do. You lead others towards accountability and embrace an environment that's cutting edge and changing all in the name of improvement. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for consumer-focused innovation and love to challenge and be challenged in how we think about and execute our development process. You have a pragmatic approach to the design and application of process. Appreciate innovation in tools, techniques, and process as much as you do in products. Motivated to learn and grow your leadership skills.
Are you ready to grow with us?Education, Experience, Skills, Certification:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Project Management
• PMP Certification, CSM or other SCRUM experience preferred. • 3+ years of project management experience in Digital / App development, ideally within IoT connected products field.
• Strong cross functional leadership experience in a matrix and multi-continent environment (resources based in the US / EU / Asia)
• Experience in agile/Scrum-based management • Experience with cross-functional programs across hardware/software and early product definition phases.
• Proven exceptional program/project management experience across multiple timeline simultaneously.
• Exceptional oral & written communication skills with an ability to elicit results from cross-functional teams.
• Technical background working with (IoT) devices. experience with hardware, embedded software, industrial design and cloud.
• Experience in working with a product development process and quality management system (such as FCC, CE, UL, ANATEL, ISO9001….etc.)