Retailer Care Representative
At Dorel Juvenile Europe, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands like Maxi-Cosi, Tiny Love, BebeConfort and Safety 1st can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to extend our leading position in the market.
Our European Customer Service division consists of 2 departments: Retailer Care (Sales back office) and Consumer Care (consumer contact). For our Retailer Care department, we now have a job opening for an experienced and proactive Retailer Care Representative in our Benescan and DACH team. We’re looking for someone with proven Sales back-office experience, that knows what it means to work closely with a sales team, and who – besides order-entry activities – is not afraid to pick up the phone and call a customer (retailer). This team is based in our EU headquarters in Helmond, NL and will report to the Team Lead Retailer Care Benescan & DACH.
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. As such, we have a strong preference for candidates already based in the Netherlands. In any case, candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Alongside your colleagues, you ensure an excellent service, you amaze our customers and surpass their expectations. You will get a satisfying, independent function with a lot of freedom. Within the team, conviviality and focus on result go hand in hand.
Account / relationship management
Realizing the sales plan, in such a way that it is possible to make on time corrections for achieving the sales targets. Managing several accounts, analysing and reporting the sales results, as well as signalling and informing sales managers about subjects and/or issues that came up during contact with the customer.
Accepting and processing orders, as well as checking the orders for correctness and on-time delivery possibilities. On the basis of requested delivery time, optimizing the order stream for distributors; indicating possible roadblocks and solving these independently. Acting as the contact person for questions about placed orders, deliveries, and customer/country specific requirements.
Managing the planning of shipments in such a way that products are available to the distributor within the determined costs, within the planned delivery time, and in line with the customer wishes. Keeping in mind the customer and country specific requirements, as well as the relevant financial activities (ex. LC, bank guarantee, advance payments)
- Relevant experience in a similar position.
- Fluency in English and Dutch or English and German is a must. (Depending on which vacancy you are applying.)
- Experience working with 'Salesforce' software is a big plus.
- Customer oriented without losing sight of sales targets.
- Strong in planning and organizing (managing priorities).
- You have excellent communication skills and know how to use them.
- You’re always one step ahead and dare to take the initiative.
- Strong sense of accountability. You consider yourself as the answerable person to arrange things or get things done, or when synchronization with others is needed.
Are you ready to grow with us?
- A market level salary based on your experience and knowledge, with room to grow.
- This is a position for 24-40 hours per week with the option to work hybrid up to 3 days (2 joint office days).
- You will first receive an annual contract with a probation time of one month.
- You are eligible for a 13th month every year.
- The annual leave entitlements consist of 28 vacation days in the case of full-time employment.
- Extensive retirement plan.
- Other terms include travel expenses, use of a laptop and telephone if required, option to purchase extra holiday hours, Bicycle Plan and collective health insurance.
- Besides work there is time for fun such as team outings.
N.B. This position is eligible for our internal ‘Refer a Friend’ policy. Please ask your HR Manager for the terms that apply.
About Dorel Juvenile
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.