Sales support assistant (DACH)
We have an opportunity for you to work for the world’s biggest juvenile goods manufacturer with popular brands like Maxi-Cosi, Tiny Love, BebeConfort and Safety 1st. As a Sales support coordinator (DACH) at Dorel Juvenile you ensure excellent service for our retailers. If something might go wrong during the process, you make sure to alert the responsible department and come up with a solution! You always know what to do, and you do it with a smile. You know exactly how to amaze our retailers and blow their socks off (not literally)!
- We expect you to build up and maintain a great relationship with our (key)accounts by dealing with all type of questions.
- You make sure their orders (which come in by phone, mail or EDI) are being processed in our ERP system in a correct way. You follow the order from A to Z.
- You monitor the back order file of the customers, you inform them about new products, delivery times, products/price changes and do everything in your power to encourage sales.
- You handle all administration (invoices, claims, credit notes etc) in an accurate but quick way and if you are missing information to do the job or something is not clear, you don’t sit and wait but you pick up the phone and go after it.
- You communicate a lot with your team, of 2 sales support coordinators and 5 dedicated colleagues from the sales department, about the issues they encounter to see if we can learn and/or benefit from it.
In this position you report to the Sales Support Coordinator.
- Mid-level (MBO) or higher thinking and working level.
- A few years relevant (similar) work experience.
- Fluent in German and English.
- You love the administrative part of the work but have a commercial heart.
- You are proactive in identifying issues and great at coming up with solutions.
- You are available for a full-time job.
What we offer
- A salary between 42 and 49K per year (including a 13th month) based on your experience and knowledge, with room to grow.
- This is a position for 40 hours per week, depending on your preferences.
- You will first receive an annual contract with a probation time of one month.
- The option to work hybrid up to 3 days, with 2 joint office days.
- The annual leave entitlements consist of 28 vacation days in the case of full-time employment.
- Extensive retirement plan.
- Other terms include travel expenses, use of a laptop and telephone if required, option to purchase extra holiday hours, Bicycle Plan and collective health insurance.
- Besides work there is time for fun such as team outings.
This is a Sales support position with lots of freedom within an international environment with an international team. With freedom comes responsibility, we enable you to truly exceed your own (and our) expectations. We offer great working conditions and even better colleagues. Flexible working hours? Be our guest!
You will work in a Pan-European environment with a truly professional and exciting team. We offer good working conditions in our office In Cologne including the opportunity to partially work from home. Are you ready to grow with us?
About Dorel Juvenile
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.