Want to be part of a Globally Iconic brand? As our Senior Account Manager in Ireland (North and South), it is your mission to grow sales and increase distribution of Dorel Juvenile brands (Maxi-Cosi, Bebeconfort and Tiny Love) in Ireland. Taking care of our retailers as well as our consumers.
Every day you are on the move to customers, where you maintain close contact. You are responsible for all product training, demonstrations and (visual) merchandising and presenting the product range at our strategic and Accounts in the various shops we work with. You check how products are displayed, take photos, and make sure the collection is complete. We have set a strong base of – mainly independent – shops in Ireland, still there is lots of room to grow our business. You will be well integrated in the UK sales team. They will support you with forecasting, budgeting, and a back office.
With your entrepreneurial mindset, you are responsible to strengthen our position in Ireland for Dorel. Roll up your sleeves and execute account management & training in an environment that is super dynamic. You focus on:
- Sales strategy: Improve qualitative distribution and expand distribution of the total Dorel Juvenile product assortment within the accounts, so that sales targets are achieved.
- Analysis and reporting: Analyzing and reporting the sales results, in such a way that it is possible to correct or change the (sales) targets on time for realization.
- Relationship Management: Ensuring a great and professional relationship with customers so that customers are and will remain satisfied with Dorel Juvenile. Supporting the team at trade and consumer shows in the UK area.
- Ensuring all our retailers are fully trained and able to perfectly demonstrate our products to customers.
- There is a possibility for one of our Mass Market accounts to be handled by you as well if you are up for the challenge.
- Higher education working and thinking level.
- Several years’ relevant experience, preferably in a brand driven, B2C (retail) environment working with independent retailers and premium goods.
- Native Irish and excellent working knowledge of English, with strong communication skills
- You are excited about travelling both within Ireland as well as to the UK sales team based in Borehamwood.
- Able to manage time and responsibilities efficiently and effectively to meet targets and deadlines. Focused on content, execution, and result.
Are you ready to grow with us?
- This is a fulltime position for 40 hours per week.
- A level salary between 40 and 50 K yearly based on your experience and knowledge, with room to grow.
- Performance based bonus of 20% maximum of your annual salary.
- You will be provided with a car allowance/ company car.
- The annual leave entitlements consist of 25 vacation days excluding bank holidays.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.