Sobre nósDorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our products are available in more than 100 countries. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews. That's what sets our products apart; durable, helpful and caring.
Sua missãoWe put our heart and soul into our mission to Care for Precious Life. We want to make a difference in family homes across the world. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Principais responsabilidades• You will create all operational components and documents for child car seats such as: • washing labels;
• warning labels;
• PCS / PDS (Product Data Sheets, containing all relevant product information);
• You have responsibility about selection labelling positioning in the Branding & labelling file;
• You do interpretation of technical files for textile components;
• You have the knowledge in the different types of textiles, labels and foams: origin, typologies, properties and production;
• You support on all CMF (Colour Management Form) work for Dorel Portugal products; • You validate the different prototypes during development and at start at production;
Seu perfil• You have a degree in Textile Engineer or similar;
• You have at least 3 years’ experience of textile industry;
• You can work with graphic programs like Illustrator, Acrobat Reader and Photoshop;
• You like the challenge of developing optimum constructions by using a minimum of material;
• You set high quality standards for products and act accordingly;
• You like to balance all aspects in product development;
• You are capable of making a quick and thorough problem analysis;
• You are proactive, have social skills and the ability to work in an international organization for which some travelling may be required;
• You have a good English and French level, both speaking and writing;
• You are familiar with engineering textile from conception to manufacturing of consumer products;
• You have experience to act in an (international) project team;
Está pronto para crescer connosco?The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us! Do you want to be part of the growth of the next generation? Dorel needs your contribution!
Send your resume in English.
Only the candidates with the pretended profile, will be contacted in two weeks’ time.