European Supply Chain Planner
To strengthen our European Supply Chain team, we are looking for a Supply Chain Planner. Are you passionate about working in a multi-cultural organization with lots of international contacts and in which it is required to adapt to the continuous changes our market expects?!
- Are you passionate about working in a multi-cultural organization with lots of international contacts and in which it is required to adapt to the continuous changes our market expects?
- Do you like to work with numbers and make them talk? Are you pragmatic and hands-on?!
- Are you eager to contribute to the success of a listed company?
Then we might have a match!
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. As such, we have a strong preference for candidates already based in the Netherlands. In any case, candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Our production and assembly processes are mostly outsourced to different suppliers both in the Netherlands and abroad. Your activities are focused on getting the right product at the right time, location, and quantity against the lowest possible costs.
You will have European responsibility for a part of the growing Asian product portfolio, involving multiple warehouses. While working with many direct international contacts, both European and intercontinental, coupled with a close-knit team of well-cooperating European planners
- Ordering products to our European warehouses in line with contract agreements, in such a way that there will be an optimum between costs and availability of products; (market needs)
- Take ownership of the complete ordering process, monitor delivery times and communicating to internal and external stakeholders;
- Work with Demand Coordinators to secure availability of products per market;
- Provide suppliers on a regular basis with a forecast;
- Contributing to a controlled regularly introduction and phasing out of products;
- Managing European inventory levels in such a way that demand, and availability are continuously in balance;
This position is located at our office in Helmond, the Netherlands.
De functie eisen
Do you like to work with numbers and make them talk? Are you pragmatic and hands-on?! And do you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics. Experience is a plus, but not required. Starters are encouraged to respond;
- The ability and/or proven experience to work effectively and efficiently with people from different cultures in an international environment;
- The ability to keep the overview and filter the right information out of a large quantity of data, to be able to make the right choices;
- An accurate way of working, is analytical and good in problem solving;
- Experience with ERP systems. M3 is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English.
Ben jij klaar om met ons mee te groeien?
We offer a European Supply Chain Planning position that enables you to take ownership and work in a positive environment. You play an important role in taking our Supply Chain organization to the next level. We offer a great opportunity to acquires skills and expertise working in a changing multinational and publicly listed company.
We offer a job in an organization where you work with products that can make a difference, appeal to people's emotions, and contribute to the safety of children.
You work in an international environment within a multi-cultural team. We offer good working conditions, including working from home.
Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global brands Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Safety 1st, BebeConfort, Cosco and Infanti.
We currently employ 2700 workers, in more than 30 locations. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.