Dorel Industries Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A) is a global organization, operating two distinct businesses in juvenile products and home products. Dorel’s strength lies in the diversity, innovation, and quality of its products as well as the superiority of its brands. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global brands Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Safety 1st, BebeConfort, Cosco, and Infanti. Dorel Home, with its comprehensive e-commerce platform, markets a wide assortment of domestically produced and imported furniture. Dorel has annual sales of US$1.7 billion and employs approximately 4,200 people in facilities located in twenty-two countries worldwide.
The System Administrator is a key team member to the Technology team. This role will help to make sure that the core server, network and systems that help run the business are online, secure and optimized for the business operations. In this role you will need to have a good understanding of many aspects of IT and will be exposed to a variety of enterprise grade systems and tools. This role will assist with maintenance of systems, troubleshooting incidents and working projects for the IT Team
• Provide hands-on system administration support, system maintenance, and operations support.
• Provides implementation, configuration, and operational support for Server, Network and Storage environments following change management processes.
• Assist with IT Security best practices and implementation.
• Perform root-cause analysis for recurring issues, provide recommendation.
• Recommend software and hardware enhancements.
• Diagnose and correct computer systems issues.
• Responds to the needs of users; troubleshoots, diagnoses, and fixing hardware and/or software escalations from Tier 1 and 2 support.
• Work independently and in a group environment to complete tasks according to deadlines and requirements.
• Ability to provide detailed communication to team members and business users.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education, and/or Certification Requirements:
• An undergraduate degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience (minimum of 3-5 years) is required for efficiency and success in this position.
• Recent training and/or Certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, VCP, Security+, CASP+, SSCP, CCNA or other certifications.
Experience and Skills
• Must have working knowledge, thorough understanding, and direct experience with the design, deployment, and management of Microsoft environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft systems: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server, Exchange, SCCM, Group Policy, Intune, Azure, Office365, Windows Defender ATP.
• Preferred experience with PowerShell, Flow, PowerAutomate and other automation tools.
• Experience working with virtualization of systems (VMWare)
• Understanding of LAN, WAN and Wifi Networks, experience with Cisco Catalyst, Cisco ASA/Firepower, Meraki Switches and Wireless APs.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Dorel Juvenile provides people the invaluable opportunity to make a difference. To work on leading brands together with talented people across the globe, and to keep growing both personally and professionally. Take the next step in your career and join our quest to improve the parenting journey for millions of families around the world.