Business Analyst Salesforce
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company, with well-known brands like Maxi-Cosi, Bebeconfort and Tiny Love (amongst others) sold in over 100 countries worldwide. Our shared mission at Dorel Juvenile is to know and understand the needs of the modern parent so we can provide the best child mobility and caring solutions.
Our European Technology division counts 30 dedicated colleagues based in either Portugal or the Netherlands and divided over four departments: IS Project Management (ISPM), IT Solution Delivery (development & technical support to the ISPM team), IT Services, and Data & Analytics.
In our European headquarters in Helmond, we are now looking for an analytical, data-savvy, highly motivated and hands-on Salesforce Business Analyst to strengthen our ISPM department. This position will report directly to the Project Manager SalesForce.com, also based in Helmond.
This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants.
At Dorel, we use Salesforce to collect, store and analyse all our customer data. As a Business Analyst your mission is to help Dorel put data research, strategy, and analytics into action. You advocate for your Stakeholders requirements. As Salesforce Business Analyst, you will use Dorel’s data to form business insights and recommend changes in business and other Organizations. You identify issues in processes, organizational structures or staff development.
- Analyze data, draw business insights, facilitate solutions, manage Salesforce projects, and address issues during testing.
- Elicit and document requirements, including understanding current business processes.
- Develop project roadmaps and apply frameworks and methodology to Salesforce projects.
- Write user stories and create user training materials.
- Communicate with managers and stakeholders and deliver business presentations.
- University Degree (or similar working- and thinking level)
- Excellent English (written and spoken) is a must. Dutch is a strong advantage!
- Concrete experience working in an analytical capacity with Salesforce.
- Strong project management skills, well organized, with an eye for detail.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- A strong interest in business and business development and a good understanding of information technology.
What we offer
- A salary between €3100,- and €4500,- a month based on your experience and knowledge, with room to grow.
- This is a position for 24 to 40 hours per week with the option to work hybrid up to 3 days (2 joint office days in Helmond).
- You will first receive an annual contract with a probation time of one month.
- You are eligible for a 13th month every year.
- The annual leave entitlements consist of 28 vacation days in the case of full-time employment.
- Extensive retirement plan.
- Other terms include travel expenses, use of a laptop and telephone if required, option to purchase extra holiday hours, Bicycle Plan, Fitness Plan and collective health insurance.
- Besides work there is time for fun such as team outings.
At Dorel we offer you the unique opportunity to learn in and work with the Salesforce org. extensively (Sales, Service & Marketing Cloud and MuleSoft). Over time, we offer you the opportunity to grow internally within the Salesforce domain. In which direction depends on you. From Senior Business Analyst to Developer. But first we have several interesting projects lined up. Are you ready to grow with us?
About Dorel Juvenile
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.