Want to be part of one of the most beautiful brands in the world? Directly or indirectly - everyone will encounter our products at some point! As our Account Manager it is your mission to grow sales and penetration of Dorel Juvenile brands (Maxi-Cosi, Bebeconfort and Tiny Love) in our South Germany, Switzerland and Austria area.
Your mission is to grow sales and penetration of Dorel Juvenile brands in the region by optimizing the business relationship with existing national (key) accounts and realizing the sales targets. Are you a passionate individual with commercial talent, ready for the next step in your career? This is your chance!
You will manage a portfolio of retailers in the South German area, Switzerland and Austria. Whilst this position is home based, however occasional travel will be required to our office in Cologne. You will be part of a team of eight, and reporting to the Senior Sales Manager of Germany.
- Realization of execution of account plans, in such a way that (at the least) the turnover targets are realized.
- Maintain or improve numeric and qualitative distribution and potentially expand distribution of our products in a way that ensures sales targets are achieved.
- Analyzing and reporting the sales results in such a way that it is possible to correct or change the (sales) targets on time for realization.
- Working closely together with the Sales Administration, Operational Marketing, Retailer Care, and After-Sales departments to insure optimal customer relationships.
- Ensure a good and professional relationship with customers, in such a way that customers are and will remain satisfied with Dorel.
- You have a couple of years working experience in a similar sales role.
- You have completed a bachelors degree.
- Experience with Salesforce or another ERP system is a big plus.
- You live within the area Munich, +/- 100 km outside the city maximum.
- Strong organizational skills and experience, excellent negotiation skills and is a confident presenter.
- Enjoys and is able to analyze data, in order to provide customers with great service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; in both German and English.
What we offer
- A salary between €55 and €65K a year, based on your experience and knowledge, with room to grow.
- This is a full-time position, preferably starting in April 2024.
- A company car according to our lease plan.
- You will receive a permanent contract.
- You are eligible for our sales bonus plan.
- The annual leave entitlements consist of 27 vacation days + Pink Montag off in the case of full-time employment.
- Besides work there is time for fun such as team outings.
N.B. This position is eligible for our internal ‘Refer a Friend’ policy. Please ask your HR Manager for the terms that apply.
We offer a hands-on Account Management Position with lots of responsibility in which you are the go-to person for our customers. You are an important part of pushing our organization to the next step. Sales is well represented in our management board by the Sales Director, so the Sales agenda is top of mind in all layers of our organization. You are truly enabled to leave you mark and deliver!
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. Are you ready to grow with us?
About Dorel Juvenile
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.