Associate Analyst - Demand Planning
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global brands Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Safety 1st, BebeConfort, Cosco, and Infanti are available in more than 100 countries. Dorel Industries Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A) is a global organization, operating two distinct businesses in juvenile products and home products. Dorel has annual sales of US$1.7 billion and employs approximately 4,200 people in facilities located in twenty-two countries worldwide.
As the Associate Analyst - Demand Planning, you will be responsible for supporting the Manager of Demand Planning in working with sales forecasts and maintaining accuracy of item and node forecasting Masterfile. This is a highly analytical role conducting day to day analysis for key items, categories, and brands. Position requires proficiency in data practices, ability to organize, prioritize and pay close attention to detail. Work cross-functionally with demand planning, operations, information systems, production, marketing, e-comm and sales to maintain forecast accuracy and changes.
This position will work in the Foxboro, MA office (hybrid; Tues, Wed, Thur).
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa.
• Set up and maintain accuracy of all data entry. Includes item and node masterfile data – ensuring all flags, dates, codes, and are maintained and accurate in JDE
• Enter and /or edit the IRC (item running change) as it relates to vendor changes and/or packaging changes
• Create and manage over 30 monthly forecasting reports to sales, global intercompany and e-comm channels
• Identify, review, coordinate communication with demand planning on sales forecasts over 20% within 150 days for review and authorization
• Work cross functionally to analyze production forecast
• Coordinate and perform all necessary updates to Item Master Data
• Ability to organize, prioritize and pay close attention to details
• Understand business processes utilizing excel and Power BI
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or related business discipline.
• Relevant Supply Chain or business internships experience
• Proven working experience as an Associate Data Analyst or Master File Specialist
• Working knowledge of demand planning, allocation and forecasting tools
• Understanding of retail landscape and consumer insights
• Technical expertise with data management
• Strong analytical and great attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficient in MS Word, Advance Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Power BI
• Ability to work independently with limited supervisions, and as part of a team
• Excellent communication capabilities, written and oral
• Ability to take initiative, developing processes and reports relating to the Dorel business
Are you ready to grow with us?
Dorel Juvenile provides people the invaluable opportunity to make a difference. To work on leading brands together with talented people across the globe, and to keep growing both personally and professionally. Take the next step in your career and join our quest to improve the parenting journey for millions of families around the world.