About usDorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our products are available in more than 100 countries. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews. That's what sets our products apart; durable, helpful and caring.
Your missionThe System Administrator is a key team member to the Technology team. This role will help to make sure that the core server and systems that help run the business are online, secure and optimized for the business operations. In this role you will need to have a good understanding of many aspects of IT and will be exposed to a variety of enterprise grade systems and tools. This role will assist with maintenance of systems, troubleshooting incidents and working projects for the IT Team. Due to the current pandemic, this position is now open for a work from home arrangement. Due to business conditions, this strategy and flexible work arrangement may change. This role is needed to work Monday-Friday with typical business hours between 8am – 5pm
Key responsibilities• Provide hands-on system administration support, system maintenance, and operations support.
• Provides implementation, configuration, and operational support for Server, Network and Storage environments following change management processes.
• Perform root-cause analysis for recurring issues, provide recommendation.
• Recommend software and hardware enhancements.
• Diagnose and correct computer systems issues.
• Responds to the needs of users; troubleshoots, diagnoses, and fixing hardware and/or software escalations from Tier 1 and 2 support.
• Work independently and in a group environment to complete tasks according to deadlines and requirements.
• Ability to provide detailed communication to team members and business users. Other duties as assigned
Your profileEducation, Licenses, and/or Certification Requirements:
• An undergraduate degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience (minimum of 3-5 years) is required for efficiency and success in this position.
• Recent training and/or Certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, VCP, Security+, CCNA
Experience and Skills
• Must have working knowledge, thorough understanding, and direct experience with the design, deployment, and management of Microsoft environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft systems: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server, Exchange, SCCM, Group Policy, Intune, Azure, Office365.
• Preferred experience with PowerShell, Flow, PowerAutomate and other automation tools. • Experience working with virtualization of systems (VMWare)
• Understanding of LAN, WAN and Wifi Networks, experience with Cisco Catalyst, Cisco ASA/Firepower, Meraki Switches and Wireless APs.
Are you ready to grow with us?The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us! Do you want to be part of the growth of the next generation? Dorel needs your contribution!