About usGlobally we are the leading supplier of juvenile infant products. We are a purpose driven business helping parents & caregivers care for precious life transporting their precious ones and saving lives every day. If this resonates with you, please read on.
Your missionWe are seeking an Associate Brand Manager (ABM) to join our growing team! The ABM works in close partnership with the Brand Manager to provide support across our premium brands of Maxi-Cos and Tiny Love. The ABM will be aiding the development of the brand strategy and the execution of all marketing touchpoints to achieve the short and long term objectives.
Key responsibilities• Brand strategy: Participate in development of annual brand planning activities. Act as a brand steward and lead the execution of go to market plans that drive consistency in voice, tone, and message across all channels
• Brand research: Participate in product and consumer research as needed, championing the voice of the consumer; develop a thorough understanding of the category, competitors, and target consumers as the basis for all aspects of brand development and engagement
• Social/Digital: Partner with digital and social teams to maintain an optimal digital presence across all owned and 3rd party channels including website, social, and eCommerce platforms. Own the social strategy, copy approval, and activation calendar. • Trade Marketing: Assisting in the design of retail packaging and in the creation of in-store marketing displays, POP and Co-op marketing executions
• Partnerships: Working alongside product, fashion, and agency teams to identify, establish and maintain business partnerships including celebrity endorsements, collaborations, and charitable affiliations
• Marketing analysis: Measure and evaluate all marketing activity against pre-set KPI’s to ensure maximum efficiency of spend and return on investment.
• Project management: Work cross functionally internally and externally to execute launch plans and ensure all launch timelines are met
• Content development: Work with creative and product teams to provide brand direction for content development of packaging, video, web pages, photography, collateral, etc.…
• Briefing: Develop project briefs for submission to internal creative groups (internal and external) for the development of regional needs to supplement toolkits for local market activation
• Content Management: Manage the flow of content on the digital shelf utilizing the preferred software sharing platform (Salsify)
• Go-to-Market Toolkit: Take the lead on facilitating the commercialization of key deliverables to support product introductions and refreshes
• Budget: Manage invoice and purchase order tracking supporting the team in managing the great marketing budget by brand
Your profileYou are motivated to learn and are open to new ideas and ways of thinking. You are not risk adverse; you embrace it. You have a passion for storytelling. You strive for excellence and are a motivated self-directed individual who is comfortable with ambiguity. You embrace a fast-paced environment that's changing all in the name of improvement. You have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset, with a strong bias for action.
Education, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2-4 years of work experience in marketing
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Are you ready to grow with us?The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!