Sobre nósDorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our products are available in more than 100 countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews. That's what sets our products apart; durable, helpful and caring.
We are looking for a BI Analyst with cross functional experience to be part of the digital transformation we are implementing within a Data-Driven team that supports all the ongoing projects. Besides the development of our New Data Warehouse (NDW), the candidate needs to be able to manage complex projects and will be highly developed in visualization of automated, standard business performance metrics.
Sua missãoWe are looking for a BI Analyst with cross functional experience to be part of the digital transformation we are implementing within a Data-Driven team that supports all the ongoing projects. Besides the development of our New Data Warehouse (NDW), the candidate needs to be able to manage complex projects and will be highly developed in visualization of automated, standard business performance metrics.
Principais responsabilidadesAccelerated Implementation of Business Analytics Strategy:
• Participate on the development of our NDW.
• Work with stakeholders to have a clear understanding of the drivers of value creation for the business.
• Enable the commercial business to draw conclusions beyond the numbers with deeper financial insights in analytical tools.
Standardize Highly Reliable Financial Performance Dashboards:
• Establish 1st time accuracy quality on financial business performance publication.
• Release performance analytics in alignment with the existing business cycles.
• Use Lean methodologies to eliminate duplicate reporting by creating business-oriented reporting and analytics system that are adopted by the target users.
Innovate Technical Solutions:
• Provide innovative technical solutions to meet the business analytical need.
• Demonstrate passion and curiosity around analytical technical platforms to solve business problems.
• Build relationship internal and external with functional business partners to bring technical solutions.
Prioritize the Pipeline of Business Requests:
• Make business-beneficial trade-offs of a deep project pipeline to ensure both the activation of the analytics strategy and the urgent needs of the business.
• Manage individual projects to an accelerated, successful outcome through project management.
• Education: Degree in computer science with a background in Business or Finance, and/or accounting designation or equivalent is an asset.
• Experience with tools like Microsoft SSIS/TimeXtender are a pre. Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL server, SQL, DAX, Python and R are well known tools and languages. IBM Cognos PA/TM1 functional knowledge is a great asset.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Power BI • Able to work in an international environment with overseas teams.
• Fluently English speaking and writing is a must
• Used to work with JIRA and scrum methodology • Proven track record of collective progressive experience covering multiple aspects of finance.
• Commercial understanding is critical.
• Critical thinking and strategic planning.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
Está pronto para crescer connosco?At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Tiny Love can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading position in the market. The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!