Sobre nósDorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our products are available in more than 100 countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews. That's what sets our products apart; durable, helpful and caring.
Sua missãoThe Junior IS Project Manager analyses the processes within the assigned cornerstone and points out options for automation. Furthermore, he is capable of bridging technology and the customer’s abstract questions. He understands the wider context of the question, analyses the underlying processes and knows how to basically translate these into a draft recommendation.
He knows how to translate his ideas into the customer’s ICT and process environment. He develops the Road Map, he writes the recommendation report (the Action Plan), sets out the Program of Requirements and is capable of specifying these in technical models. He prepares business cases, is responsible for supervising the integration, for change management analyses and the implementation.
Principais responsabilidades• Ensure that project scope and deliverables meet the needs of the project partners
• Assess and identify the potential risks that may affect each project and implement strategies for its mitigation
• Build relevant project documents (charter, scope, project plans, status reporting, RACI, RAIDs, and others)
• Coordinate other teams for the right execution of projects
• Coordination with all teams to guarantee proper definition and delivery of main Project Milestones
• Evaluate all deviations and propose improvement plans/actions and measure activity performance against the baseline plans
• Capture, document and share the lessons learned Provides advice about changes in respect of procedures, powers, duties and other organizational aspects that are required to enable systems to operate.
• Participates in projects for the development or maintenance of information systems and in the case of smaller projects, acts as independent project leader.
Seu perfil• Degree in Information Systems or on Computer Engineering.
• One year in the area of Project Management or good seniority on a consultancy role
• Ability to manage various initiatives and projects
• High degree of proactivity and communication skills;
• Good knowledge of IT solutions (e.g. ERP, WMS, MRP)
• Knowledge of project management methodologies (eg. waterfall, agile)
• Good communication, oral and written skills
• Good knowledge of English (oral and written)
• Ability to lead initiatives and lead your stakeholders to the best IT solutions
• Strong sense of teamwork • Strong sense of responsibility and delivery (on time, on spec)
Está pronto para crescer connosco?The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us! Send your resume in English.
Only the candidates with the pretended profile, will be contacted in two weeks’ time.