(Junior) Key Account Manager DACH
To strengthen our European sales team, we are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial (Junior) Key Account Manager Mass market/FMCG for the DACH market. You can be based anywhere in Germany, Austria, or Switzerland!
As a Junior Key Account Manager, it is your mission to grow sales and penetration of Dorel Juvenile brands by optimizing the business relationship with existing accounts, opening new customers and realize the sales targets.
Biggest focus of the role will lie in the long-term development of our relationships with our strategic customers, both on HQ level as in the different regions.
With your entrepreneurial mindset, you are responsible strengthen our position in Europe as one of the most important markets for Dorel. Dorel as an organization is changing so your change mindset is key for this position.
As a Junior Key Account Manager, you focus on:
- Sales strategy: Improve numeric and qualitative distribution and expand distribution of the total Dorel Juvenile product assortment within the national accounts, in such a way that sales targets are achieved.
- Analysis and reporting: Analyzing and reporting the sales results, in such a way that it is possible to correct or change the (sales) targets on time for realization.
- Synergy: Working closely together with the Operational Marketing, Retailer Care, and After-Sales departments, in such a way as to insure optimal customer relationships.
- Relationship Management: Ensuring a great and professional relationship with customers, in such a way that customers are and will remain satisfied about Dorel.
In this position you work from your home office and/or Helmond (NL) or Cologne (DE), you report directly to Bernhard Bergemann, Sales Director Mass Market.
- Higher education working and thinking level
- 3+ years relevant experience, preferably in a brand driven, B2C (mass market/FMCG) environment
- Excellent working knowledge of German and English, with strong communication skills
- Strong negotiation, communication, influencing skills and business skills
- Proven ability to build up good commercial advisory relationships.
- Able to manage time and responsibilities efficiently and effectively to meet targets and deadlines. Focused on content, execution and result.
- Team player yet able to work independently. Not afraid to act quickly.
- You are eager to learn and like to think along about new insights, solutions or advice.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer an entrepreneurial (Junior) Key Account Management position with lots of responsibility in which you are the go-to person for our Mass Market Customers. You are an important part of pushing our European organization to the next step.
Sales is well represented in our management board by the Sales Director, so the Sales agenda is top of mind in all layers of our organization. You are truly enabled to leave you mark and deliver!
You work in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including 13th month, company car and Home-office.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2,700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.