(Junior) Field Marketeer
We are looking for a (Junior) Field Marketeer to strengthen our Trade Marketing team based in Cologne. With this team you will support all local and EU Trade Marketing initiatives and activities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Together with the Trade Marketing Team DACH, you will optimize all aspects of our in-store performance to maximize sell-out at our retailers and e-tailers. Implement local plans and measure the impact of POS. Next to in-store priorities, you will also focus on the online part of Trade Marketing.
The Trade Marketing team has the following focus areas:
- Helping translating EU brand, marketing and sales strategy into local go-to market activities
- Set up and follow-up initiatives to maximize our In-store performance (POS material, location in store, retailer staff, portfolio) by cooperating with our sales teams and linking with our customers
- Challenge your internal sales partners to maximize our short and long-term reach, impact and with that our sales at online and offline partners.
- Create yearly COOP plans with our top accounts to promote our portfolio and upcoming product launches
- Secure a flow of market information and feedback from the sales organizations, retailers and consumers as contribution to development of EU tools and plans of attack.
- Measure effectiveness of activities and report back to sales and EU competence center to optimize consumer centricity, commercial performance and lead generation.
In this role, you will work closely with the sales team, our customers and report to Jana Müller, Trade Marketing Manager DACH.
- You are a performance driven trade marketeer. You will act offline and online and can advise our retailers on the right activities to boost their sell-out
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or related
- Some relevant trade marketing or retail experience in an international matrix environment
- Entrepreneurial, confident with drive and lots of energy
- Good project management skills, be ready to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with high end brands and/or retail is a strong plus
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a (Junior) Field Marketing Specialist position with lots of freedom. You get the chance to push our internal organization to the next step in implementing our EU brand and marketing strategy in your market while meeting our overall business objectives.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 3,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.