Senior Internal Auditor (M/F)
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi,Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 100 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading positionin the market.
The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for provide assurance that the organisation risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
• Analyze business requirements and develop, deploy, and maintain visually data tool reports and dashboards;
• Develop Microsoft Power BI reports and Dashboards (Operational, Strategic & Analytical) including data set ingestion and transformation, Data Modeling, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) using the appropriate report templates depicting status of key performance indicators (KPIs) and other important business metrics for an organization to make data driven decisions;
• Define innovative analytical approaches and metrics strategy to discover new insights;
• Working in an agile and innovative environment;
- Degree in Finance/Business Administration, Accounting and/or in Computer Science, MIS, or other relevant field;
- Must fluently speak English (French is a plus)
- Demonstrated experience executing audits within a complex operational and regulatory environment.
- Professional experience in an internal audit related role within a Big-4 accounting firm and/or large corporation’s internal audit department preferred. Additional finance experience would be a plus;
- CIA, ACA, CPA or other relevant professional certification highly desired;
- Demonstrated experience, executing audits within a complex operational and regulatory environment;
- General knowledge of risk/control frameworks (COSO, COBIT) required;
- Sarbanes-Oxley experience required;
- Business process audit experience preferred;
- ERPs knowledge preferred;
- Goal-oriented and outgoing with strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to think and work analytically;
- Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with all levels of management;
- Ability to work with tight deadline and meet them;
- Willingness to travel
- Strong time management skills.
Está pronto para crescer connosco?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Send your resume in English.