About usGlobally we are the leading supplier of juvenile infant products. In Australia, we are a leading supplier of child restraint systems (Baby Car seats) and nursery products under our leading brands Maxi-Cosi & Mother’s Choice.
We are a purpose driven business helping parents & caregivers care for precious life transporting their precious ones and saving lives every day.
If this resonates with you, please read on.
Your missionThe Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to our Sales team.
As the Sales Coordinator you will be:
• Hard working,
• Have a positive attitude,
• Proactive and thrive in a busy work environment
• Motivated and have initiative
Key responsibilitiesReporting into the General Manager of Sales your duties will include but is not limited to:
• Deliver accurate sales reports
• Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports
• General administrative tasks
• Support General Manager of Sales • Customer enquiries and support for sales representatives • Coordination of sales promotions and deals to drive sales growth.
• Coordinates sales meetings and conferences.
• Identifying areas for continuous improvement and efficiencies in systems and processes.
• Maintaining databases and information relating to sales performance and reports
• Support the sales team on day to day sales activities Ensure that all administrative duties are completed efficiently and within given deadlines
Your profileTo be successful in this role, you will have:
• A business qualification in a commercial discipline
• Time management and organisational skills
• Communication and negotiation skills • Ability to work autonomously and within a team
• Excellent analytical skills
• Sound knowledge in Microsoft suite programs. Excellent excel and power point skills
Are you ready to grow with us?The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future.
We invite you to grow with us!