Retailer Care DACH Representative
At Dorel Juvenile Europe, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Tiny Love, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to extend our leading position in the market.
Our European Customer Service division consists of 2 departments: Retailer Care (verkoop binnendienst) and Consumer Care (klant contact). For our Retailer Care department, we now have a job opening for a service-oriented, experienced and enthusiastic Retailer Care Representative (m/f, fulltime) in our DACH (German-speaking) team. This team is based in our EU headquarters in Helmond, NL and will report to the Team Lead Retailer Care DACH.
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. As such, we have a strong preference for candidates already based in the Netherlands. In any case, candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Alongside 7 RC DACH colleagues, you ensure an excellent service, you amaze our customers and surpass their expectations. We won't lie! This is a demanding role and the environment can be stressful (which you probably know from experience). But in return, you will get a satisfying, independent function with a lot of freedom. Within the team, conviviality and focus on result go hand in hand.
Account / relationship management
- Realizing the sales plan, in such a way that it is possible to make on time corrections for achieving the sales targets. Managing several accounts, analysing and reporting the sales results, as well as signalling and informing sales managers about subjects and/or issues that came up during contact with the customer.
- Managing the planning of shipments in such a way that products are available to the distributor within the determined costs, within the planned delivery time, and in line with the customer wishes. Keeping in mind the customer and country specific requirements, as well as the relevant financial activities (ex. LC, bank guarantee, advance payments)
- Accepting and processing orders, as well as checking the orders for correctness and on-time delivery possibilities. On the basis of requested delivery time, optimizing the order stream for distributors; indicating possible roadblocks and solving these independently. Acting as the contact person for questions about placed orders, deliveries, and customer/country specific requirements.
- >3 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English is a must. Business proficiency in German is required. Dutch is a bonus. As Dorel Juvenile is a multicultural company working knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Experience working with 'Salesforce' software
- Customer oriented without losing sight of sales targets.
- Strong in planning and organizing (managing priorities)
- You have excellent communication skills and know how to use them.
- You’re always one step ahead and dare to take the initiative.
- Strong sense of accountability. You consider yourself as the answerable person to arrange things or get things done, or when synchronization with others is needed.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We are proud to work with 3400 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.