About usDorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our products are available in more than 100 countries. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews. That's what sets our products apart; durable, helpful and caring.
Your missionThe Accounts Payable is responsible for coordinating and performing a broad range accounts payable duties and clerical/support/reception functions in the department. Ensures that requests for information and services are accurately responded to, in a timely and appropriate manner.
Key responsibilities• Matching invoices to packing slips and purchase orders.
• Getting approvals on invoices that do not have packing slips.
• Entering invoices into the system.
• Printing A/P checks.
• Audit and process credit card bills.
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
• Respond to vendor inquiries.
• Assist in month end closing.
• Filing of A/P invoices and checks.
• Assist with other projects as needed.
Your profile• Mid-Higher education working and thinking level with >2 year experience.
• Mother Language French and (mandatory) to have fluency on English.
• Focused on- and executing part of a specialism, where fewer variables have to be taken into account.
• More reactive than proactive. Asks questions quicker, solves a few small problems independently and looks to the familiar solutions first.
• Able to make decisions that quickly lead to the best possible solution within the procedures. Excellent (practical) problem solving skills.
• Able to anticipate and handle ad-hoc disruptions in the regular workflow. Understands the consequences of his/her actions.
• Able to gather information, organize, arrange and plan concrete business.
• Available to work in a hybrid regime.
Are you ready to grow with us?The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Do you want to be part of the growth of the next generation? Dorel needs your contribution!
Send your resume in English.
Only the candidates with the pretended profile will be contacted in two weeks’ time.