EDI Coordinator - Remote
Dorel Juvenile provides people the invaluable opportunity to make a difference. To work on leading brands together with talented people across the globe, and to keep growing both personally and professionally. Take the next step in your career and join our quest to improve the parenting journey for millions of families around the world.
The EDI Coordinator is responsible for the succesful intake of retail orders through EDI. Reporting to the Director of IS, this role is part of the IS team and will work with the EDI Specialist and collaborate with the Customer Service team. Successful individuals will have natural curiosity and problem solving skills.
- Gather and analyze EDI requirements.
- Create technical specifications and documentation of EDI processes and customer requirements; participate in analysis and technical design reviews.
- Develop/implement EDI mappings in compliance with customer requirements.
- Interface with customer contacts and 3rd party platform providers to address design issues, secure requirements, and coordinate testing.
- Provide daily support for EDI interfaces to/from JD Edwards Enterprise One
- Support continuous improvement in the EDI domain to minimize errors and manual processing.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5 years of GXS/OpenText Trusted link for the iSeries mapping and daily operation.
- Minimum 5 years of AS2 and Van management; Trailblazer, preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience mapping EDI in a manufacturing direct to retail environment.
- Minimum 3 year of experience in a JD Edward EnterpriseOne ERP environment, preferred.
- Experience working in a Software Development Life Cycle methodology/Scrum Jira.
- Proficiency in reading EDI transaction specifications and documenting completed systems.
- Analytical, organizational, SQL, and administrative skills.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our products are available in more than 100 countries. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews. That's what sets our products apart; durable, helpful and caring.
We put our heart and soul into our mission to Care for Precious Life. We want to make a difference in family homes across the world. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.