Customer Care Representative Export
At Dorel Juvenile Europe, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Tiny Love, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to extend our leading position in the market.
To strengthen our Retailer Care Export department, we are currently looking for an experienced, internationally oriented, and enthusiastic Customer Care Representative.
By working as a team with the export managers, you will manage your accounts, serve the partners in the best possible manner, and reach the sales targets together.
As a Customer Care Representative within our Export department, you will be working alongside 4 Export back-office colleagues to help realize the sales targets and plans for several export markets. You will work with multiple customers, internal departments and collaborate daily with the Export Managers.
Account / relationship management
- Realizing the sales plan, in such a way that it is possible to make on time corrections for achieving the sales targets. Managing several accounts and coordinating a network of agents and distributors, analysing, and reporting the sales results, as well as signalling and informing export managers about subjects and/or issues that came up during contact with agents/distributors.
- Managing the planning of shipments in such a way that products are available to the distributor within the determined costs, within the planned delivery time, and in line with the customer wishes. Keeping in mind the customer and country specific requirements, as well as the relevant financial activities (ex. LC, bank guarantee, advance payments)
- Accepting and processing orders, as well as checking the orders for correctness and on-time delivery possibilities. Based on requested delivery time, optimizing the order stream for distributors, indicating possible roadblocks, and solving these independently. Acting as the contact person for questions about placed orders, deliveries, and customer/country specific requirements.
- Possible participation in various optimization projects and all aspects of our ERP system that are related to Export.
This position is based in our EU headquarters in Helmond, NL and you will report to Irene Bijsterveld, Project manager Retail Care NEU at Dorel Juvenile.
- >3 years relevant experience in a similar position, preferably in an Export environment
- Knowledge of export documents is a plus
- Fluency in English a is a must. As Dorel Juvenile is a multicultural company working knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Customer oriented without losing sight of sales targets.
- Strong in planning and organizing (managing priorities)
- You have excellent communication skills and know how to use them.
- You’re always one step ahead and dare to take the initiative.
- Strong sense of accountability. You consider yourself as the answerable person to arrange things or get things done, or when synchronization with others is needed.
- You are available for a minimal 32 hours per week.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Are you the passionate, service oriented English speaking Talent, who likes to boost his or her career working for an A-brand like Maxi-Cosi? You will work in a newly formed division with the matching growth opportunities.
A customer care position with lots of freedom in an international environment with an international team. We enable you to truly exceed your own (and our) expectations. We offer great working conditions and even better colleagues. Want to work from home? Be our guest!
We are proud to work with 3.400 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.