European Demand Specialist Amazon
At Dorel Juvenile Europe, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Tiny Love, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to extend our leading position in the market.
Our EU Operations division of Dorel Juvenile consists of 5 departments: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Warehouse & Distribution, Procurement, and Supplier Quality. Within our Supply Chain department, an exciting opportunity has recently come up for an analytical, proactive and enthusiastic European Demand Specialist dedicated for Amazon (m/f, fulltime). This position is based in our EU headquarters in Helmond, NL and reports directly to the Team Leader Demand.
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. Current residence in the Netherlands is highly preferred. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants!
As the Demand Specialist for Amazon, you are the key contact for our 5 Amazon markets (Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain) and as a such, you manage the demand and product availability. You will work in close collaboration with the Business Unit Amazon and point of contact of the Supply chain for all other department in Dorel (KAMs, Content team, Customer Service, Quality, Marketing…).
- Managing the demand for Amazon
- Analyze availability and secure deals (Prime day, Black Friday)
- Anticipate shortages and solve them in close collaboration with supply partners
- Allocate orders on a weekly basis and make sure we are serving Amazon correctly among the forecasts. FOB management
- Analysis of the cancellation and put into place all necessary actions to avoid those analysis
- Proposing offers/promotions on sales requests: building the offer, push excess & obsolete, answer requests about availability
- Managing New products introduction for Amazon
- Make sure that every tool is ready on time to start to sell our new products
- Secure the launch of products or new collection
- Do regular follow up of the situation and communicate regularly to all stakeholders
- Manage the demand in case of issue
- Analyzing KPI Availability & Delivery Performance and putting into place action plans and all necessary actions to improve our service
- Working on projects such as country extensions, vendor flex etc…
- Process improvement: being the supply chain point of contact for all topics that may improve our service to our customer, put into place all tools, reports that allow you to pilot the activity. Point out the behaviors that might disrupt our supply chain and put into place action plan to solve them.
- Higher education in Supply Chain/Logistics, Business or Finance
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar role or 5 years of experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics (demand) planning role;
- experience with ERP systems and demand planning tools. Microsoft Excel is mandatory, M3/nSKEP is a plus;
- Your English is fluent and is a must have in a multicultural company such as Dorel Juvenile. Another language like French, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Italian, or Spanish is a plus.
- Dynamic and reactive you like to find the best availability of products for your contacts, having a good balance between service given to your market and stock constraints
- Your strong personality and communication skills allow you to highly contribute and lead discussion into the different sales meetings into the Amazon Business Unit. You like to convince people with facts to win the argument
- You like to challenge and questions your contacts to make sure what you are validating in term of demand makes sense for the market and meet the organization requirements
Are you ready to grow with us?
We are proud to work with 3400 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.