About usDorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our products are available in more than 100 countries. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews. That's what sets our products apart; durable, helpful, and caring.
Your missionThe Project Manager Analytics is responsible for supporting the various data scientists and pilot projects on data. Availability of the right data is the main bottleneck on all data science initiatives we are running.
Key responsibilities• Manage the building datasets under the current Analytics Dorel organization
• Manage the building datasets based on social media data sources
• Change management / implement required data practices in business functions
• Make the link between Business Data Scientists and Analytics team to accurately improve current ETL
• Project Management capabilities to organize the pipeline of initiatives required from all business areas
• Sole point of contact between Business Data Scientists and ISPM/SME team to accurately map business needs into Datalakes setup
• Organize and maintain a Collection of datasets to provide Business the best experience on data analysis
Your profile• Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or similar;
• 2-3 years of experience in Project Management positions
• Ability to manage various initiatives and projects;
• Proactivity and communication skills
• Good knowledge of IT solutions (e.g., ERP, WMS, MRP);
• Knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g., waterfall, agile) ;
• Fluent in English (oral and written);
• Ability to lead initiatives and lead your stakeholders to the best IT solutions;
• Strong sense of teamwork;
• Good knowledge about Data Management and Business;
• Strong sense of responsibility and delivery (on time, on spec)
Are you ready to grow with us?The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential for our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Do you want to be part of the growth of the next generation? Dorel needs your contribution! Send your resume in English.
Only the candidates with the pretended profile will be contacted in two weeks’ time.