Product Manager Home
For a maternity leave replacement, we are looking for an extremely motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial and competitive spirit who wants to join our team and help us on our mission to become the #1 Juvenile Home company in Europe.
The Product Manager for Home Equipment & Home Safety will have a consumer centric and business-oriented approach to building and maintaining a portfolio of excellent products that drive profitability for Dorel. They will display strong cross-functional leadership, organization, and execution skills. The Product Manager will report to the Senior Category Manager Home.
- Closely follow market analysis, research, and consumer trends, and be the expert on what parents need.
- Identify significant opportunities in the respective categories and lead the development of products throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Create comprehensive briefs for new/modified products that parents will love – always trying to bring the next top seller to market.
- Act as Product Owner for the respective sub-categories and products part of the NPD (New Product Development) process, and work closely with R&D, Procurement, Quality, Operations, and other departments as necessary.
- Lead NPI (New Product Introduction) process and work closely with marketing communication team on product related content and product campaigns.
- Closely monitor commercial success of product portfolio, tracking sales performance and profitability. Make recommendations and implement improvements when necessary to keep portfolio healthy.
- Graduated with an experience in an international environment working with consumer goods, preferably in Product Marketing & Product Development.
- Understanding of valuable product creation – both via NPD and sourcing activities.
- Proven track record of being results-oriented.
- Creative and analytical thinker who keeps up to date with the latest trends, especially those linked to Home Interiors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Your English is fluent.
Job located in Nantes area (Cholet)
Period : November 2023-May 2024