HR Business Partner
As an HR business partner at Dorel Juvenile, you're not just a part of our team; you're at the forefront of driving strategic HR initiatives and championing their execution. In this all-encompassing international role, you play a pivotal part in shaping the future of our dynamic organization. Dorel Juvenile proudly stands as the global leader in youth products, boasting an array of renowned brands, including Maxi-Cosi, Tiny Love, Safety 1st, Cosco, and Infanti. Join us in Helmond and, make a significant impact in the world of youth products and help us continue our journey towards excellence.
In your role as an HR business partner, you embrace a versatile position within the organization. As a vital liaison, you serve as the primary point of contact for our European sales and marketing divisions. Your role is to provide comprehensive support to these departments, ensuring alignment with the company's overarching goals. Additionally, you offer valuable insights to enhance existing HR processes, procedures, and initiatives.
As a change agent you lead and oversee transformational endeavors throughout Europe. This includes acting as a project manager for large-scale, cross-functional change management initiatives. In addition, you are also a talent manager in which your expertise contributes to the development of succession plans and the orchestration of associated performance management cycles. Collaboratively, with your peers, you manage cross-functional development programs.
An integral aspect of your role is guiding and advising managers on diverse topics aimed at optimizing employee engagement, team dynamics, and overall organizational effectiveness. These consultations encompass issues like HR procedures, performance improvement, career planning, and maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
In short, you are the HR focal point for the sales and marketing teams. Your role involves providing guidance and coaching to managers concerning transformation and HR-related matters. You actively foster the growth of an engaged and proficient leadership team while overseeing key HR processes such as workforce planning, organizational capacity development, leadership and talent development, and performance management.
- A completed relevant master’s degree, preferably in the field of business administration or human resource management.
- You bring relevant work experience, preferably in an international organization.
- Experience in change management and in steering transformation and restructuring programs.
- An excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing. So, with your strong communication skills you can communicate at different levels within the organization.
- You have good analytical skills and always know how to find the actual need behind the question.
- You are decisive and not afraid, making decisions is a second nature to you.
- In addition, you have a strong character and will not be easily swayed by this. You like to talk to others and can convince them quickly.
What we offer
- A salary between EUR. 4200 and 5700 based on your experience and knowledge, with room to grow.
- This is a position for 32 to 40 hours per week, depending on your preferences.
- You will first receive an annual contract with a probation time of one month.
- You are eligible for a 13th month and an bonus depending on individual and company results (30-70%) every year.
- The option to work hybrid up to 3 days, with 2 joint office days.
- The annual leave entitlements consist of 28 vacation days in the case of full-time employment.
- Extensive retirement plan.
- Other terms include travel expenses, use of a laptop and telephone, option to purchase extra holiday hours, Bicycle Plan and collective health insurance.
- Besides work there is time for fun such as team outings.
N.B. This position is eligible for our internal ‘Refer a Friend’ policy. Please ask your HR Manager for the terms that apply.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Working at a Top Employer
We are thrilled to have been officially certified as a 'Top Employer' for 2023 for our Dorel Juvenile Europe HQ in the Netherlands! This remarkable achievement is a testament to our collective dedication and hard work. This is a team effort, and we couldn't be prouder of the incredible team we have. For you as a soon-to-be DJE team member, this means we prioritize your well-being, development, and experience at Dorel Juvenile.
Being recognized as a Top Employer is a clear validation of our commitment to creating an exceptional work environment. This certification highlights our dedication to enriching our workplace through proven people experiences, aligning with our ambition to become the Employer of Choice. Our People Strategy, designed with your needs in mind, prioritizes connection, clear communication, development, and learning. Please ask us about this during your interview process.
For more information, visit the Top Employers Institute's website.
About Dorel Juvenile
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.