Global SEO Specialist
Are you a passionate search specialist? Do you like the challenge to manage a broad scope and take ownership of the Organic Search activities for our global brands and markets? This is your chance!
We are looking for a Global SEO Specialist!
As part of our digital marketing team you will manage and optimize our Organic Search performance across our platforms and markets. You will be part of the digital marketing team in Europe. The digital marketing team is a young and ambitious team; responsible for all digital activities in EU for A-brands such as Maxi-Cosi, Bebeconfort and Tiny Love. In your role, however, you will have a global scope.
As the SEO guru, you are in the lead for our organic Growth. You are the one that will come-up with an ambitious SEO strategy from technical, content and link profile aspects. You are responsible of making sure that the right SEO markers/tags are in place and used in the right way by making the websites’ infrastructure SEO friendly. You collaborate with our IT teams on the technical aspects. With our in house EU content team, you drive content optimisations, making sure content is using the right keywords. You will liaise with our digital colleagues across the regions to help improve SEO performance. With external agencies you optimize our link profile.
This position is based in Helmond, the Netherlands, which is our European headquarters. We do allow partly remote working and due to the global scope working hours will be more flexible.
As SEO Specialist, you…
- Are the frontrunner in the organization to drive all SEO topics for primarily our owned platforms, and secondarily you are the consultant for content optimizations on the various e-Commerce platforms.
- Make sure we are ranked highest for our most important topics and keywords, making sure we optimize our organic traffic.
- Take responsibility for SEO proofed Infrastructure (code, speed, tags, URL structure etc.)
- Carry on regular “Exploration” Keywords research to identify keywords opportunities to be integrated in our digital content strategy.
- Oversee SEO KPIs & Reporting by identifying relevant KPIs and reports setups within the organization.
- Ensure SEO proofed Redirects & Migration at each site migration (301, domain names).
- Make sure Internal links are built in a relevant way for users, following their journeys and the brand objectives.
- Develop External linking by training and supporting colleagues on e-PR & Linkbait, by identifying Referral opportunities and by disavowing low quality links.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills and you know how to build and maintain good relationships with internal & external stakeholders. We monitor our performance as a digital marketing team on monthly base and have quarterly sessions with our markets. You need to be able to adapt your communication to various levels of digital knowledge.
You report directly to Kristal Oehlen, Digital Marketing Manager.
- Bachelor or Master degree with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience as SEO specialist (agency or client side).
- Google AdWords & Analytics have no secrets for you.
- You are familiar with SEO tools like SEMRush and Screaming Frog.
- Pré: Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- You have analytical skills, you are accurate and result driven.
- Strong persuasive and presentation skills to take people along in your story.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Has a can-do mentality and is a great team player.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a Global SEO Specialist role in the Netherlands with lots of responsibility in which you are in the lead for our organic Growth You are an important part of pushing our digital marketing to the next step.
You work in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including Home-office.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny, Bebeconfort and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 3,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.