Retail & Product Experience Training Manager EU
Are you the inspirational and performance driven Product Experience Trainer that sets the agenda for the European training development to increase the instore experience of our products and brands? Do you dare to take ownership of the Training development across markets?
This is your chance! We are looking for a Retail & Product Experience Training Manager EU.
As part of our Trade Marketing team you will enhance the brand experience of our consumers by developing and implementing training programs for our retailers, distributors and sales teams. The training programs, part of our service-offer to retailers, are related to our brands, products, shopping behaviour & selling skills.
As the Retail & Product Experience Training Manager EMEA, you…
- Develop a European training strategy and roadmap that is related to our brands, products, services and sales strategies
- Create a winning training program that strengthens loyalty on the shop floor at our retail partners and increases retail conversion
- New learning and training content (for example new videos for e-learning)
- Develop training materials, tools and methods
- Monitor, evaluate and report on training program’s effectiveness supported by data from our e-learning platform, Salesforce and PowerBI (KPI) dashboards for our various Lines of Businesses
- Develop, implement, and organize train the trainer sessions for local training teams
- Facilitate exchange of best practice by connecting product trainers in Europe
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Identify and assess future and current training needs together with managers in local markets and our Head Office
- Manage EMEA training budget
- Work closely with our product trainers in Europe which are based in our European Sales Organization. Also there will be a close collaboration with our Marketing teams.
You will report to Ashley Collins, the Trade Marketing Manager Europe.
- You have a bachelor or University degree in Business Administration or other sales/marketing related degrees
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience in sales, retail or training/ coaching fields working in an (international) matrix organization
- You have a track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- You bring experience in project management
- You are a team player, solution oriented and have a can-do mentality
- You bring strong communication skills for multiple levels of stakeholder management
- You are a natural connector and engaging presenter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory
- Other languages such as German, Dutch or French are preferable
- Flexibility to travel to our local markets (up to 10% of your time)
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a European Retail & Product Experience Training management role in the Netherlands with lots of responsibility in which you are in the lead for our European training development to increase the instore experience of our products and brands. You are an important part of pushing our take our instore performance to the next level.
You work in an international environment with a friendly and international team. We offer good working conditions including working from home and 13th month.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny, Bebeconfort and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2,700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.