Consumer Insights Analyst
Dorel Juvenile is looking for a skilled and professional Consumer Insights Analyst. This position is based in our European Headquarters in Helmond, the Netherlands, and is part of the Consumer Market Intelligence within the young and ambitious European Marketing Team. This role reports to the Market Intelligence Manager in Europe.
The MCI Team has the following focus areas:
- We consolidate available data sources to measure the performance of the markets and our brands.
- Observe, analyze, and translate consumer behavior into actionable insight.
- We are the consumer insights evangelists within our company and share our insights across the various departments of our organization.
- Gather, analyze & interpret results from market & retail data.
- Deliver competitor analysis.
- Create dashboards for continuous analyses that will help performance optimization across departments.
- Execute and/or coordinate research in all phases of the innovation & NPD process.
- Be a sparring partner for innovation, product development, marketing, services, and key markets.
- A Masters in marketing, Psychology, Marketing Analytics, or Communication.
- Knowledge about Business Intelligence and/or Big Data executions (for example Pbi, Tableu, etc)
- We expect you to be a true analyst, loving to dive into and interpret the data for business stakeholders.
- Experienced in qualitative and/or qualitative research methods from the client or agency side is preferred.
- Where others feel puzzled around a lot of data, you can bring it back to simple messaging and plain take-outs.
- Fluent written and spoken English is required.
- You have strong presentation skills and feel at ease sharing your analysis.
- You are a team player, yet not afraid to take on autonomy. You have a `can do' mentality.
- Project management skills.
What we offer
- A market-level salary based on your experience and knowledge, with room to grow.
- This position is 32 hours per week.
- You will first receive an annual contract with a probation time of one month.
- You are eligible for a 13th month every year.
- The option to work hybrid up to 3 days, with 2 joint office days (Tuesday & Thursday).
- The annual leave entitlements consist of 28 vacation days in the case of full-time employment.
- Extensive retirement plan.
- Other terms include travel expenses, use of a laptop and telephone if required, option to purchase extra holiday hours, Bicycle Plan and collective health insurance.
- Besides work there is time for fun such as team outings.
Note: because of our holiday planning, the first interviews will take place in the week of the 26th of June.
This position is eligible for our Refer a friend policy. Please ask your HR manager about the applicable conditions.
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. Are you ready to grow with us?
About Dorel Juvenile
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.