Intern Product Marketing
Maxi-Cosi and Bebeconfort are part of Dorel Juvenile; one of the largest worldwide juvenile players that owns other well-known brands. Our mission? To understand what it means to be a modern parent. To understand the true up and down of family life. To be intimately aware of the everyday uncertainties of parenthood enables us to support parents, their children in having the most enjoyable time together. By knowing, understanding and appreciating what it is to be a modern parent, we develop child mobility and caring solutions that multiply, maximize, and prolong every joyful moment of parenthood.
To strengthen our Product Marketing Team and to further support our European innovation roadmap and product development, we are currently looking for an energetic and motivated Product Marketing Intern.
As a Product Marketing Intern, it is your mission to support the Car Seats Product Marketing team, which is responsible for the development and go to market for Maxi-Cosi and Bebeconfort brands. We study the consumer demand, identify potential target audiences, stay on top of key competitors, and drive products and pricing strategies. We work with various company departments, including trade marketing, digital marketing, brand communication, local sales teams, e-commerce and suppliers. You will be mentored by one of our Product Managers and will report to them as well. We find it important you get first-hand experience in the most fun part of marketing and get the feeling you are actively contributing to the overall company results.
- Support the Product Marketing Team of our Car seats category on tasks including:
- New Product Development.
- Marketing Briefings.
- Competitive benchmarks and market research.
- You are an extension of our Product Managers and Marketing Assistant.
- You are given the opportunity to manage small projects.
- You are currently studying HBO Commercial Economics, Marketing or related and are looking for an internship.
- You will support the team for 4 or 5 days a week. There is room to spend 1 day on a (graduation) assignment if necessary.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English is a must.
- You are excellent in stakeholder management and communication. You are described as a hands-on self-starter with strong analytical skills.
- You reside within travel distance to our Helmond Head Quarters.
Are you ready to grow with us?
- This is a position for 32 to 40 hours per week, depending on your preferences.
- You will receive an internship contract including a suitable allowance.
- The option to work hybrid up to 3 days, with 2 joint office days.
- Besides work there is time for fun such as team outings.
Dorel is a growing organization on the move. As an intern within the product team, you will be part of the beating heart of our organization. We manufacture reliable and safe products that are appreciated and praised worldwide, and you get to be part of this! Are you ready to grow with us?
About Dorel Juvenile
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.