Are you ready for a new challenge with room for your own input in our digital marketing team? Do you have an affinity with the world of newborn parents? Step into the world of Dorel Juvenile, home to renowned brands like Maxi-Cosi, Bebeconfort and Tinylove. Fancy creating relevant content for our online platforms? Then read on!
As a member of our team, you'll have the exciting opportunity to shape the digital presence of our brands and products while catering to the needs of parents (to be) in their journey to parenthood.
As a Content Specialist within our digital marketing team, your role will be to launch new engaging, informative, and visually appealing product content that resonates with our audience. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with brand and product teams to create compelling textual and visual content for our brands, products, and campaigns.
- Guiding parents through their parenthood journey by providing valuable answers, solutions, and insights in various content formats.
- Assisting consumers in making informed choices by curating content across product categories like car seats, strollers, home equipment, and more.
- Launching new products on our owned platforms across the EU, including coordinating translations and uploads.
- Leading and driving content projects to elevate our consumer experience and journey.
- Monitoring industry trends and competitor activities to inspire new content innovations.
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless content integration and alignment with brand strategies.
- A passion for content creation and digital marketing
- Strong written and visual communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with digital platforms and content management systems.
- Innovative mindset with the ability to think outside the box.
- Great organizational and project management skills.
- A few years of experience as a content specialist is preferred, but starters are welcome to apply.
What we offer
- A salary between €2400 and €2800 a month based on your experience and knowledge.
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment that encourages creativity and growth.
- The chance to contribute to the digital journey of internationally recognized brands.
- A position for 32 to 40 hours per week, depending on your preferences.
- You will first receive an annual contract with a probation time of one month.
- You are eligible for a 13th month every year.
- The option to work hybrid up to 3 days, with 2 joint office days.
- The annual leave entitlements consist of 28 vacation days in the case of full-time employment.
- Extensive retirement plan.
- Other terms include travel expenses, use of a laptop and telephone if required, option to purchase extra holiday hours, Bicycle Plan and collective health insurance.
- A dedicated content team of 5 true team players
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future.
If you're excited to join our ambitious Digital Marketing team and contribute to the consumer journey of our iconic brands, apply now. Are you ready to grow?
About Dorel Juvenile
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 2.700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Working at a Top Employer
We are thrilled to have been officially certified as a 'Top Employer' for 2023 for our Dorel Juvenile Europe HQ in the Netherlands! This remarkable achievement is a testament to our collective dedication and hard work. This is a team effort, and we couldn't be prouder of the incredible team we have. For you as a soon-to-be DJE team member, this means we prioritize your well-being, development, and experience at Dorel Juvenile.
Being recognized as a Top Employer is a clear validation of our commitment to creating an exceptional work environment. This certification highlights our dedication to enriching our workplace through proven people experiences, aligning with our ambition to become the Employer of Choice.
Our People Strategy, designed with your needs in mind, prioritizes connection, clear communication, development, and learning. Please ask us about this during your interview process.
For more information, visit the Top Employers Institute's website.